Envescent service menu
Effective: Monday, April 5th, 2021
Our company offers security and technology services and solutions with pricing that we have optimized to be a balance of fair, competitive and that allows us to attract the best talent possible.
IT, automation, cloud, and cybersecurity
Including labor that involves cloud consulting, engineering, implementation, migration and support; cybersecurity audits, penetration testing, remediation, vulnerability management, policy consulting, regulatory, compliance, intelligence, incident response, digital forensic investigations; business process automation, system and network administration automation, upgrade and maintenance automation and other automation services; web development and design services, computer repair, data backup, data recovery, diagnostics, hardware upgrades, malware protection and removal, network engineering, local server implementation, software upgrades, computer and server support and troubleshooting, spam filtering, Linux and Windows server system administration, voice over IP, wireless networking.
- $200.00 per hour per consultant during regular hours: weekdays, excluding Federal holidays, from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm EST.
- $275.00 per hour per consultant during after hours: weekends, Federal holidays or times after 5:00 pm EST and before 9:00 am EST on weekdays.
- $275.00 per hour per consulting during any emergency situation. An emergency is qualified as a work request with less than three business days advanced notice and/or a situation that is urgent.
- Time is billed in half an hour increments, to include travel time to and from client sites where applicable.
- Emergencies will be billed at a minimum of one hour of labor for remote response and a minimum of two hours of labor for on-site response.
Projects that involve training of business clients on subjects including, but not limited to: cloud, compliance, cybersecurity, IT, Linux, Microsoft Office 365, networking, policy, privacy and regulation.
- $200.00 per hour per attendee for groups of five or less.
- $150.00 per hour per attendee for groups of six to 10.
- $100.00 per hour per attendee for groups of 11 or more.
- Client locations that are over one hour away from Arlington, Virginia (including traffic conditions) may be billed for travel time when performing training at their location.
- Travel time is billed in half an hour increments. Travel time includes travel to and from client sites where applicable and is billed at a rate of $200.00/hour during regular business hours (on weekdays, excluding Federal holidays, from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm EST. During after hours it is billed at a rate of $275.00/hour.
Flat rates for projects and solutions
Envescent may, at its sole discretion, quote flat rates for projects and solutions. These quotes will be customized on a case by case basis depending on the scope of work, urgency and skill-level of the project.