Cybersecurity training services: secure your business
We offer business clients in and around Washington, DC hands-on instructional training at their location or at our office. We also offer remote training for clients whom are not in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Learn to stay safe in today’s fast-paced world of cybersecurity
Envescent’s experienced security teachers can help your team learn about handling sensitive data securely, current and upcoming privacy and security regulation, the most common security threats and how to mitigate risk and we can prepare customized training materials for your company based off of its current security policy.
Security is a deep area of study with many areas to focus on. We will direct our focus on the subject matter that is best suited for your company, ensuring that maximum value is gained from our approach.
We also teach based on a variety of compliance standards
- ANSI/ISA 62443
- Commonwealth Security & Risk Management (CSRM) for Virginia
- IEC 62443
- ISO 15408
- ISO/IEC 27000 series (including 27001 and 27002)
- NIST (800-12, 800-14, 800-26, 800-37, 800-53 r4, 800-63-3 and 800-82)
- NY Dept of Financial Services Cybersecurity Requirements for Financial Services Companies
- PCI DSS
- Privacy Shield
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- SEC Cybersecurity Guidelines
- Virginia Information Technology Agency (VITA)
Envescent offers both individual and group lessons for business clients. Contact us today for more information or to schedule training.