Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Consulting and Support
Envescent works with businesses in the Arlington, Virginia and Washington, DC area and beyond to provide professional Office 365 consulting and support services. We have deep expertise working with Office 365 across Exchange, SharePoint, Skype, Teams and more.
Microsoft Office 365 provides a commercial grade cloud environment for businesses. Benefits of utilizing it include enhanced collaboration, security, 99.9% uptime SLA and cost effectiveness. Most businesses find Office 365 to provide a larger benefit than they initially anticipated due to the variety of business-focused features.
Office 365’s features include email hosting through Exchange, file sharing through SharePoint, collaborative messaging through Teams as well as voice and video calling through Skype for Business. Moving your business to the cloud can help alleviate server maintenance overhead while simultaneously improving stability.
The cloud, Microsoft Office 365 and Envescent all offer advantages that can help your business improve productivity, collaboration and ease the pain of scaling.
- Multiple data locations in case of disaster.
- No regular server software maintenance.
- No need to maintain hardware on-site.
- Available anywhere with Internet connectivity.
- Excellent for collaborating remotely.
- Retention policies to prevent unauthorized deletion.
- Discovery capabilities for legal actions.
- Email encryption in transit and at rest.
- Integration with Office 365 suite.
- 99.9% uptime by service level agreement (SLA).
- Compliance and security certifications.
- Authentication and mobile device management integration.
- Data encryption in transit and when stored on SharePoint (online).
- Optimize e-mail delivery and mitigate spoofing (DKIM, DMARC, SPF).
- Configure and maintain external backups in case of data loss.
- Enhance e-mail security.
- Configure and maintain DNS.
- Migration expertise from various providers to Office 365.
- Compliance configuration, maintenance and training.
- Troubleshoot complex issues.
Does your business need help with Office 365? Contact the experts at Envescent. We’re delighted to assist you.