Computer repair, upgrade and maintenance services
Envescent currently provides a limited set of repair services for residential customers with PCs and Macs. We also provide business IT support for companies that require computer services.
A brief history
For 17 years we had utilized the name Arlington Virginia Computer Repair as it fit with the scope of our services. Since our humble beginnings we’ve grown and the technology industry has evolved dramatically as well. As a result, our company name has been upgraded to Envescent IT & Cybersecurity.
How this transition effects our clients
We’ll still do our best to service your computer repair issues for a sunset period of several years. New jobs will be accepted on a case by case basis. The exact end date has yet to be determined.
Cases we can’t help with include:
- Computers from before 2009.
- Mac screen, logic board, power jack and keyboard replacements.
- Touchscreen replacement.
- Power button / board replacement.
- Tablet and phone repair.
- Broken laptop hinge and case replacement.
- Soldered power jack replacement.
- In-home services (other than remote screen sharing).
That said, we can help to recover data from most computers as well as many tablets and phones for all clients.